2 Days Fly-in Fly-0ut River Crossing Migration
The Great Wildebeest Migration is astonishing. Each year, more than 1.5 million wildebeest trek from the Serengeti to the Masai Mara and back again in search of fresh grazing. Their crossing of the Mara River is the climax of this odyssey, a spectacle filled with drama, death and endeavor and one of Serengeti’s best safari experiences.
This is a luxurious package special for peoples with less time to spend in the wild; safari features the famous Serengeti National park in the northern part of the Mara river Serengeti (Kogatende). With the fly-in-fly-out safari travel in a custom designed 4×4 safari vehicles with open roofs for game viewing.
Day 1: Arusha/Kilimanjaro/Zanzibar International airport– Kogatende airstrip Serengeti National Park.
Fly straight to the Northern Serengeti arriving in time for an afternoon game drive. Catching the great migration in the Serengeti is a spectacular sight, and if you time your safari right, you might witness millions of wildebeest hustling together as the intensity of the migration grows. You will enjoy staying at the Serengeti for two days on a full board basis with shared game. Dinner and overnight: Mara Serengeti heritage lodge.
Day 2: Serengeti to Zanzibar International airport.
After breakfast, you will have an en-route game drive to Kogatende airstrip for the scheduled flight to Zanzibar International airport. You will then be transferred to any part of Zanzibar for your onward arrangements (Transfer out of Town on Request).
End our safari packages services.
- All transfers according to program
- Safari costing Includes 18% VAT (Government Tax ) Value Added Tax
- English speaking safari guide
- All executions mentioned in this proposal
- Entrance fees to all National Parks.
- Concession fee
- Bed Night Levy
- Crater Service Fee
- Scout fees
- Overnight all Hotels / Campsites according to program
- FB during safari
- Safari starts with lunch boxes and ends with lunch boxes on the last day of safari.
- When Special Offer is given out (Dinner and Breakfast is included)
- Check out time from any lodge is at 10.00 Am
- 1.5 liters mineral water per person per day on safari; tea; coffee
- Driver/guide and vehicle for Safaris without km limit
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Drinks (if not mentioned above)
- Expenses of personal nature (like souvenirs)
- Excursions and trips not included in this program (e.g. Serengeti Balloon Safari),
Share this tour :
Related Tours For You